- Go to Demonstration Space in Confluence 3.5.x
- Browse to this blog-post: "Movember at Atlassian - Oooo we're half way there, oooooo oh..."
- Edit the page/blog and add the link to an image attached to it in wiki markup editor:
- Upgrade to 4.0
- The link will be greyed out and no longer working
Edit the page/blog, remove the link and re-add it.
- XHTML of the migrated content:
- If I edit the migrated XHTML to be like this, it works:
- XHTML of the new re-added link:
Make sure to upgrade first, to 4.0.3, ensure all blogposts are migrated correctly (else, rerun the migration in 4.0.3), before upgrading to the version of your choice. (This is fixed only in 4.0.3's wiki to xhtml migration)