When a username containing a space is selected from the list of auto-completion results in the page restriction dialog, a message like the following is displayed:
Entering the full username (including spaces) and hitting the "Restrict" button works as expected, this only happens when clicking the user in the auto-completion results.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Crowd user whose username contains a space (such as "user name").
- Log in to Confluence as that user and create a personal space.
- Log out and log in as a different user
- Edit a page
- Start searching for the user by typing the word "name"
- Click the full name for "user name" when it appears
- An error message will appear
I don't know if this problem is reproducible with LDAP users.