The current versions of Confluence behave as follows.
- There are two users on Confluence
- User A
- User B
- There is the following page tree in a space
- Child 1 (No restriction)
- Child 2 (Restricted to User A)
- User B moves "Parent" page including the children to another space
- As User B can see only "Parent" page and "Child 1" page, the pages are moved to the new space and "Child 2" page is left over in the old space with no parent.
User B may break the page hierarchy unintentionally in the above situation.
It would be nice if Confluence could show any notification/warning to User B in the above situation.