When adding the Children DIsplay Macro to a page and configuring it to "Include Excerpts" with the Rich content parameter, the following error will be displayed if the child pages contain a Table of contents macro or theChange history Macro:
- Create a page and include the Children display macro. While configuring its parameters, under the Excerpt Display configuration, select Rich content
- Create at least one child page and add either the Table of contents macro, Children Display (with content populating child pages) or the Change history Macro
child pages with TOC macro and change history macro.
- Go back to the parent page including the Children Display macro
The parent page with the Children macro should display the Excerpt content of child pages.
The Children Display Macro displays the following error:
There are different workarounds to be implemented for this one:
- Change the Excerpt Display parameter of the Children Display macro to none or simple.
- Remove the Table of Contents, Change Change History, or the Children Display macros from the child pages.
- Contact Atlassian support for the removal of the attribute in the macros added for the child pages.