When using the JIRA Issue/Filter macro, setting Table view and selecting a Select List custom fields under Columns to display will prevent the macro from displaying the results.
- Create a Select List custom field on Jira
- Create an issue on Jira and set that field
- In a Confluence page, insert a JIRA Issue/Filter macro and find that issue created on step 2
- Set the macro to Table under Display Options
- Add the field created on step 1 to the Columns to display
- Save the macro and publish the page
The JIRA Issue/Filter macro should display the results
The JIRA Issue/Filter macro will show the following error:
Refresh didn't work. Try again or click an issue to see it in JIRA.
No errors in the browser's console or in the requests.
Currently, the only available workaround is to remove the Select List custom field from the Columns to display in the Jira macro.