- In Confluence and Google Chrome, edit a page, then create a table (make sure it has a header) with as many rows as you want tickets.
- In the header, uniquely title your columns (Summary, Description, and so on).
- Fill in ticket summaries and descriptions.
- Publish or Update the page (so that you're not in edit mode).
- Select the text of the first summary. In the tiny menu that appears, click the Jira icon.
- In the Create Task window, make sure the Jira project and ticket type are correct, then click Create multiple issues from table.
- In the C*reate Multiple Issues window*, you are being asked which table column contains Summary text, and which contains Description text .
- Now select "create single issue",
- In the C*reate single issue window*, you are not asked which table column contains Summary text, and which contains Description text. Everything you just select before creating an issue comes in the summary field
Mapping should also be available for single issue .