Jira issues show as a hyperlink when used with page property report macro
- Create a page with page property macro.
- Add a table to page property macro > Add a Jira issue in one of the column/rows
- Create another page and add page property report macro, it will show the Jira issue as Jira issue macro link.
- Now go back to the page you created with a page property macro and edit it.
- Load the page with a page property report macro, it will now show the Jira issue link as just hyperlink
Once you edit the page with page property macro, the Jira issue in page property report macro should still show the issues with Jira issues
It shows as a hyperlink
Currently, the only workaround is to edit the page property macro and place the link with /Jira issues macro.
And if this page needs an edit > after publishing again edit the page and place the issue link with Jira issue macro.
Please note this is not an optimal workaround but will work on those cases where a page with page property macro do not need more editing.