Page Properties macro with filter "Including text" won't correctly filter Strings that are placed outside of the Page Properties Macro. Instead, the Page Properties Report will return all pages containing the string anywhere in the page.
- Create two pages containing a Page Properties macro with the New Editor and add a label to them (e.g. 'test') - (Page 1, Page 2)
- On one of these pages add a string of text "TEST FOR FILTER" inside the Page Properties macro(Page1);
- On the other one add a string of text "TEST FOR FILTER" outside the Page Properties macro (Page2);
- Create a new page using the New Editor and add a page properties macro to report on pages using the label 'test'; (Parent Page);
- Edit the Page Properties Report macro -> add a filter "Including text" and report on the string 'TEST FOR FILTER', similar to the screenshot below: (Copy of Parent Page)
- Publish the page (Copy of Parent Page) and check the results returned by Page Properties Report.
- Parent Page to report on Page 1 as it is the only one containing the string 'TEST FOR FILTER' inside the Page Properties macro
- Parent Page reports both Page 1 and Page 2, even though only Page 1 has the 'TEST FOR FILTER' string inside the Page Properties Macro
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available