Currently, the Page Properties Report and Content By Label macros are not returning pages outside of the current space of the report page. When checking this macro on a page an error "No content found" is displayed, even if all its fields are correctly configured.
- Create a page on space X> insert a Page Properties (or Content By Label) macro, and add a label to the page (e.g. 'test') > Publish page.
- Create another page on space Y> insert a Page Properties Report macro and report on the label you just used on the previous page (e.g. 'test');
- Either Publish the page or check it on edit mode.
- Pages with the 'test' label to be displayed on Page Properties Report/Content By Label.
- No result is returned and a message No content found / There is no content with the specified labels is displayed, similar to the screenshot below.
- This only affect pages that are not on the same space as the report page
This affects both the New and Legacy editor alike.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available