Page Property report macro renders page information in different rows if multiple page property macro is used on a page. So basically if a three page-properties macro is used in a page, On page property report macro instead of showing the entire summary in one row, it's showing up in three different rows.
- Create a page with page property macro.
- Add a table with two columns, make the left column as a header.
- Add some information to it.
- Add two more page property macro on the same page. (repeat steps 2 and 3)
- Create another page and add page property report macro
It should show all the page information in one row for that page.
It's rendering the page information in three different rows.
However, preview mode looks clean (showing information in a single row)
But once the macro is saved on the page or published the page, it shows
The only workaround is to merge all the column heading in one table/one-page property macro