Anonymous viewers of a page will not see the Smart Link to another Confluence page in the same space, even if they have permission to view the linked page.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable anonymous access on a site, and anonymous view permissions for a space
- Create a new page in the space. In the editor, create a link to an existing page in the space.
- Save the page and observe that the link resolves the page title of the linked page
- View the page as an anonymous user (incognito window)
- The page link resolves to show the page title
- The page title is not resolved and instead shows the raw URL
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available
CONFCLOUD-68023 Link Object Resolver doesn't work for Anonymous users