Inline comments get resolved when you click on the Grammarly button in edit mode
- Install Grammarly plugin.
- Create a page. write something.
- Add inline comments.
- Open page in Edit Mode. Click on the Green Grammarly button at the button left.
- A pop-up with the page content will appear, Close it.
- Publish the page.
- All Inline comments are resolved on its own.
The Inline comments should not be resolved.
The Inline comments get resolved on clicking the Grammarly button.
Don't use the extension.
Turn off for the conf-cloud site.