When a table is copied & pasted, the alignment information of all text in the cells is lost and the text in the pasted table is all left-aligned.
- Create a table with three cells.
- Add a text on each cell, like "Left", "Center" and "Right".
- Change the alignment for each word.
- Copy the entire table with ctrl+c.
- Paste the table somewhere else on the page with ctrl+v.
It will paste the table respecting the text alignment.
The text for all cells will be aligned to the left.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available