When you insert the activity stream macro, if you select the space and JIRA issue key in the global filter, after saving changes, the activity stream show the message: No activity was found.
It happens independent if you are saving with the save button inside the macro to save the filters or the save button to save the edit changes of the macro.
- Add an activity stream macro in any page
- Selected in the global filters the space filter is space test (any space test in instance)
- JIRA issue Key filter is key project (any existing key project)
- Save the configuration on the Save Button under the Display Option for the activity stream macro
- Save in the save button of the activity stream macro
It loads the activities for the JIRA issues in the space as well.
No activity was found.
Available Streams Jira - JIRA and System JIRA - JIRA add filter button is not working to add filter too.
The Activity Stream macro works normally if you only use the space filter.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available