Users are unable to insert the PDF Macro referencing PDF Documents attached on other pages
Cloud - Tested with both New and Old Editors
- Create a Page, Upload a PDF, and Publish the Page
- Create a New Page and insert the PDF Macro
- Input the Page Name from 1 and select the PDF File from the dropdown
PDF can be previewed and the Macro can be inserted
No Preview loads and macro cannot be inserted
Error generated in Browser Console Logs when trying to insert the Macro:
The PDF Macro will insert correctly if the PDF referenced is Local to the Page.
Inserting the PDF on the New Page could work, however, this is not ideal as it would require the User to maintain the PDF across multiple pages rather than in a single spot if using the PDF Macro
- The Attachments macro could be used to reference the PDFs on the other Page, however, the User will need to download the file to view it - Bug with Previewing in the Attachments Macro - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-40609
- Labels and Filename Pattern could be utilized to display only PDFs and specific ones if the reference page contains multiple different attachments.