- Go to any Confluence space where the "The new editing experience gives you better looking pages, and new features like live macros." appears at the top.
- Click the "Try it on a new page" link
- Give the new page a title, then in the page body type "/sequence" and select the Sequence diagram macro.
- At this point, note that in the browser console that there is already a 404 error trying to fetch the URL https://<instance>.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content/:pageid/history/:historyid/macro/id/:macroid
- Click the pencil icon to open the "Edit `Sequence diagram` macro" dialog
- In the Content textarea on the right-hand side, enter the following text: A->B: test
- Click "Save" to close the dialog.
- At this point, note that we have another similar 404 error; AND the live preview does not show (just a big grey box where the macro should be).
- Click "Publish" to publish the page.
- When the page renders, the macro appears correctly (albeit with the grey artifact on the right hand side, as per CONFCLOUD-66806)
Macros should render normally on editor.
There is a 404 error in console and the live preview does not show (just a big grey box where the macro should be).
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available