Exporting a page to PDF, that contains a "Columns" macro with two or more columns and containing one or more tables, will result in truncated tables (mainly on the left margin of the table).
- "Columns" macro with two or more columns;
- A Table;
- New Confluence Editor.
- Insert into a page a "Columns" macro, select two columns;
- Insert a table into the page (even a single column table will do);
- Publish the page
- Click (...) drop-down menu > Export to PDF
- PDF file should reproduce the same formatting as the original document.
- Tables are truncated on the left margin, as can be seen in the next screenshot.
- There were some suggestions on other tickets regarding editing the PDF stylesheet on Space Settings, but I've tried the following workarounds but none of them worked to circumvent this BUG.
- Paste this on the space settings for PDF stylesheet