When any word document is imported in Confluence, it is not visible in the left sidebar page tree.
- Confluence Cloud
- Fabric Editor
- Tiny MCE editor
- Import any word document in any space.
- Check for the imported space in the left sidebar page hierarchy.
The page should be there in the left page tree.
The page doesn't show up in the page tree.
- You can see the page in the reorder pages section.
- It is not affecting all Word documents imported to a site
After completing the import, proceed with the below:
- Go to Space Settings > Content Tools > Reorder Pages;
- Expand the page tree;
- Find the page and drag it out from the homepage;
- Drag it to under the homepage again.
This way, the page will be shown in the page tree as it should.
Alternatively, you can rename the page and it will be shown in the page tree after publish.