- Macros related to third party add-ons stopped working. Users getting "500 Internal Server Error".
- Install a third-party add-on (example: Better Code Macro for Confluence, Draw.io, Smartdraw).
- In a new page, try to adding a macro for that add-on
- Publish the page.
- The macro loads normally after publishing the page.
- A 500 Internal Server Error is thrown on the Browser developer tool.
- And the error "App is not responding. Wait or cancel? " is showing up
- Changing the browser does not fix the issue.
- Currently there is no workaround.