Copying and Pasting specific content to other table cells will make cells disappear when published
- On a Confluence page with a table, select one color from the color picker
- Go to one of the table cells, type in some text
- Select the text you've just typed, move to another cell, paste
- Publish the page
The table would be fully published.
The table is missing the cell you've pasted the text to.
Avoid using formatted text in tables if you're going to need to copy/paste it.
- This seems to be affecting coloured text only. Regular text with no formatting doesn't seem to be affected by this bug.
- This is also happening when copying/pasting some non-alphanumerical characters - such as ✔