Severity 3 - Minor
When navigating the page tree (/wiki/spaces/<SPACEKEY>/pages) in an instance and clicking on some levels of nested pages, will make the site becomes unresponsive and eventually, an error message is shown.
- Confluence Cloud
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Steps to Reproduce
- Create page tree a few levels deep.
- Navigate through the page tree levels.
- The page tree levels are accessible by clicking.
- The site freezes.
- Error messages appear:
- Chrome: "Page unresponsive - You can wait for it to become responsive or exit the page. Product Development - Confluence"
- Firefox: "A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do?"
- Safari: spinning wheel
- Console error:
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to execute 'fetch' on 'ServiceWorkerGlobalScope': 'only-if-cached' can be set only with 'same-origin' mode at frontend-service-worker-cache.js:129
The instance will keep unresponsive until a message informing that Service Worker has been successfully registered is returned.
SERVICE WORKER - Registration successful with scope: https://<instancename>.atlassian.net/wiki/
- None yet.
- mentioned in