Support reference count:
Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
- When dragging and dropping or copying and pasting an image from external services to a Confluence page, Confluence won't convert the image to a .jpg file. If a user other than the user who pasted the image tries to see the image, it won't be possible because a link was pasted into the page, not an image created, causing a 403 error.
Steps to Reproduce
- Drag and drop an image from an external service, such as Gmail, to a Confluence page.
- Confluence will convert the image into a .jpg file and list it as an attachment to the page.
- Confluence pastes a copied image into a page. Users other than the user who added this copied image won't be able to see it.
- If the image is hosted in a dangerous site (as categorized by Google Chrome, or any other web browser) the whole Confluence page might not load.
- Save the image and upload it into Confluence.
- mentioned in