Status: Gathering Interest (View Workflow)
- It's not possible to manage the labels for an Overview page (Space home page) in page view.
- When editing an Overview page, it's possible to add new labels via the More actions... menu, but there's no visual indication of the current labels and no ability to remove labels.
Provide the ability to add and remove labels when viewing the Overview page.
When editing an Overview page, provide a way to review the current labels and remove labels.
- It's possible to view the current labels by going to Page Information.
- Add new labels to a page in Edit mode under the More actions... menu
- To remove labels, temporarily set a different page to be the Space Overview (Home page), remove the label, and set the page back again.