If the username is changed after creating the personal space, then if the personal space is favorited, the link displayed in the My Spaces list will lead to a page not found because this link leads to the old user profile page.
- Confluence Cloud 1000.177.1
- Create a personal space for userA
- Change username from userA to anything else (let's say userB).
- Favorite the personal space of userA
- Click on the link displayed on the My Spaces list in the sidebar.
Link leads to the user profile (and even then should lead to user personal space).
Leads to a Page not Found as the link still refers to the old username (and the profile page does not exist anymore for this user)
When favoriting a personal space, it should be better if it lead to the actual personal space and not the user profile.
Access personal space via the Space directory