The page export doesn't include images from Jira cases embedded in a Confluence page with the Jira issues macro.
- Create a new issue in Jira.
- Attach an image to the Jira issue and embed it in the Description field.
- Create a new page in Confluence.
- Add JIRA issues macro to the page and configure the filter to include the Jira issue and display the Description field.
- Publish the page.
- Export the page to PDF or Word.
- The page export should include the images from the Jira issue.
- The export doesn't include the image. The rest of the content from the Jira issues macro works as expected.
No current workaround using Jira issues macro. Attach the required images directly to the Confluence page, or try using the browser's Print to PDF functionality.