When the 'Page Properties Report' macro is displaying information from one 'Page Properties' macro, its columns should follow the order of the columns/lines of the table on the 'Page Properties' macro that it is displaying, instead of sorting them alphabetically as it is now.
- Add the 'Page Properties' macro on a page with a table within it and populate the table.
- On another page add the 'Page Properties Report' macro to display the content of the page created on the step above.
As a workaround you can use the Columns to Show advanced option to dictate the order:
- Edit your Page Properties Report macro
- Go to Options
- List your properties in the desired order in the Columns to show field
- Confluence will now display them in the desired order