Please support Opera 11, specifically:
- sometimes, when editing a long page, the input area extends beyond the bottom of the viewport
- the Insert and Table drop-down buttons don't work (Macro Browser won't display, can't create tables)
- the Editor won't allow you to type the period character (verified against Firefox on the same machine/keyboard)
- pasting Editor content into a macro like toc-zone doesn't work (e.g. cut from body and paste into new toc-zone macro)
- selecting text using shift+ctrl+home/end only selects text up to the start/end of the currently-visible content (it should go right to the top/bottom of the Editor)
The latest version of the 'Supported Platforms' wiki (http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Supported+Platforms) does not list Opera. And, sure enough, the new editor doesn't work - where the pre-4.0 rich-text editor did work in the latest versions of Opera.
Opera is barely behind Safari (which is supported) in terms of browser market share. I work for a technical organisation that has recently upgraded to Confluence 4.1, and use of Opera here is twice as high.
Bad enough that we've lost wiki markup editor. At least support all the major browsers in the new version.