Once Bitbucket shows "No files in this directory", the message remains when moving to other branch.
- Bitbucket Server 4.14
- Bitbucket Server 5.0
- Create empty commit
- git commit --allow-empty option is handy
- Push 2 empty branches
- Move from one branch to the other
"No files in this directory" is rendered only once.
"No files in this directory" is not disappeared until reloading or moving to other page than branch
- This issue occurs on supported browsers such as:
- Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Safari Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.4)
- Firefox 54.0.1 (64-bit)
- Reload page