When changing the default branch for a repository in an upstream (primary) server, the new default branch is not cloned by default from the Smart Mirror
- Bitbucket Data Center + Smart Mirror
- Create a repository in the upstream server.
- Set the default branch to *master.
- Mirror the project with the repository.
- Create a second branch in the repository.
- Set the default branch to the second branch.
- Clone the repository from the mirror.
The second branch will be cloned by default from the mirror.
master is cloned from the mirror.
- Rebuilding the mirror did not appear to resolve this issue.
- Use git pull to retrieve the correct branch.