I don't know when 1.4 is getting released, but here are some features I'd like to see in a future version (or extra plugins):
- Code search
- Activity feed across repositories on the home page
- Even if it is just an aggregation of user commits.
- Automatic repository forking within Stash, either within, or across projects (and not limited to '1 fork per repo' per user like github is).
- I appreciate we can do this manually, by clone/create/push, but doing it in the browser would be nicer.
- This could be displayed hierarchically (e.g. see Hg Kiln and 'branch repositories')
- Diffs between different changesets rather than just the previous one
Otherwise, Stash is a good solid offering so far!