On attempting to use the 'Compare' tab on the left repository options for a personal repository, you are taken to a blank screen.
This is reproducible on Data Center: yes
- Create a personal repository or navigate to an existing one.
- If it is empty, add a commit with any content.
- Click the 'Compare' option on the left-hand side, or navigate to /users/USERNAME/repos/REPONAME/compare
- The compare tool loads as expected
- It is a blank white screen. No immediate errors are thrown in the console or application logs.
It is suspected that the underlying issue is a possible change at some point in the URL that is used for this tab, as navigating to /users/USERNAME/repos/REPONAME/compare/diff work as expected.