The customer cannot use the browser's default search when hitting the CMD+F/CTRL+F shortcut, even with the Keyboard shortcuts disabled in the Account Settings. It is, instead, opening the find bar from Bitbucket's Source View.
- Tested with Bitbucket Server/Data Center 7.21.2
- Login to Bitbucket.
- Go to Manage Account, disable the Keyboard shortcuts and Save.
- Go to any repository, and click on a file to open the Search view page.
- If you hit the CMD+F/CTRL+F keyboard shortcut, nothing happens - it should open the browser's search bar.
- If you just do a single click on the code panel, from that same page, just to highlight that panel in the browser and hit the CMD+F/CTRL+F keyboard shortcut, then the Bitbucket's find bar is displayed.
- It should display the browser search bar, instead of not doing anything or enabling Bitbucket's find bar.
- Nothing happens once the Source View page is loaded or the Bitbucket's find bar is displayed if you highlight the code panel.
- No workaround found / available.
- Tried this with Chrome and Firefox.