After 100 commits a pull request does not show all builds. Only shows last commits build if it has one.
- Create a pull request.
- 95 commits to pull request.
- Have Bamboo build the commit.
- Add 3 more commits and have Bamboo build the last one.
- Note that both builds show under the build tab.
- Add commits to 101. Have Bamboo build that commit.
I would expect all 3 builds to show in Bitbucket pull request in the build tab.
Only the last commit shows a build. If the last commit does not have a build, no builds are shown.
Upgrade Bamboo to 7.2 or greater