In Bitbucket /rest/jira-dev/latest/updated-issues, end-point is used to return list of Jira issues that were updated since given "sequenceNo". This end-point accepts a parameter called "maxResults" which helps in paginating through the results. But while paginating some results are not returned on pages > 1st page.
- Create a repository.
- Push some commits in this repository which involves 5 different Jira issue keys.
- Note down the current time in milliseconds.
- Perform re-indexing of this repository using following curl command
- Hit following URL in browser with authenticated user session - <BITBUCKET_URL>/rest/jira-dev/latest/updated-issues?sequenceNo=<<SEQUENCE_NO>>&maxResults=5 and note the results.
- Hit same URL with maxResults=2
- Hit same URL again with sequenceNo equal to "newSequenceNo" received from last response and maxResults=2
2 Jira issue keys are returned in the result which are equal to 3rd and 4th received in step 5
No issue keys are returned
Currently there is no known workaround for this behaviour. A workaround will be added here when available.
This impacts Jira integration where missed Jira issue keys won't show latest branch/PR/commits information in dev panel if more than 50 issues are updated at same timestamp OR re-indexing updates more than 50 Jira issues. End-to-end issue will not be observed until
JSWSERVER-20190 and JSWSERVER-20612 are fixed, because different error will happen before this issue is observed.