When the browser is narrow, and you zoom in using your browser or make the window narrow enough, it causes the commit graph to disappear
1. Place the monitor in portrait display mode and rotate 90 degrees.
2. Open a commits page for a repository with a sufficiently complex commit graph
3. Use the browser Zoom feature to zoom in
1. Open commits page for a repository with a sufficiently complex commit graph
2. Make the available width smaller by reducing the browser window size
- The commit graph disappears when using the browser zoom feature.
- The commit graph disappears when the browser window size is reduced sufficiently.
- When using the browser's zoom functionality, there is no known workaround for this behaviour. A workaround will be added here when available.
- When the window is too narrow to display the commit graph, making the window wider will show the commit graph again