In Bitbucket Server version 6.1.0, as similar to bug
BSERV-11622 but with personal repository feature is disabled. Upon choosing a different project and attempt to fork the repository cause Java error.
- Bitbucket Server ver6.1.0
- Tested OS - Windows 10 Pro & Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Tested Database - Bundle DB H2 and MySQL
- Personal Repository feature is disabled.
- Disable Personal Repository feature by adding the following line to bitbucket.properties:
- Restart the Bitbucket Server.
- Create two different project called project-01 and project-02
- Create a repository called repo-01 in project-01 and populate repo-01 with files.
- Fork the repo-01 to project-02 - Go to forks -> Create fork
- Select the project-02 in Fork creation screen
- Click 'Fork repository'
A fork is created in the project selected.
- The log file did not show any related trace.
- HAR file does not provide much info as well.
(Optional - If Necessary)
Required, if there is no workaround please state:
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available