The current wording of the Minimum successful builds check can be misleading in certain scenarios.
For example, in a scenario where you set up '1' as the Minimum successful builds required, if there are more than '1' build running, the check will not be successful unless all running builds are successful, even if the minimum of '1' was already fulfilled.
- Rename Minimum successful builds to Successful builds
- Add a description as follows: "Requires the pull request to have successful builds. A commit is valid (mergeable) if it leads to successful builds exclusively."
- Title of the input field: "Least number of successful builds".
- Default value of input field can be 1 (because values < 1 are not supported)
- Description of the input field: "The minimum number of builds that are validating a commit. A commit is valid (mergeable) if it leads to successful builds exclusively."