Severity 3 - Minor
- Merge commits, whose commit messages contain Jira issue keys, stopped displaying Jira issue keys in the Issues column.
- Bitbucket Server 5.4.0 integrated with Jira 7.3.1, using standard OAuth for authentication and having the consumer tokens created as usual.
Steps to Reproduce
- Perform a merge commit
- Go to the Commits page
- See that no Jira issue key is presented next to the merge commit
- See that no merge commit is shown in the Development panel of the Jira ticket.
- The Jira issue key shows up with a link to the actual issue in Jira side.
- The Development Panel in the Jira issue shows the merge commit.
- No Jira issue keys are presented next to the merge commit, as can be seen in the image attached.
- The merge commit is also not visible from JIRA, as can be seen in the image attached.
- No errors are written in the logs.
- This is working as expected in previous versions such as 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3, as can be seen in the images attached.
- There is currently no workaround.
- mentioned in