When a README.md file is pushed/added to a repo in Bitbucket Server 5.3.1, the anchor elements do not work, eg. when clicked you are not refocused on the section of the README that pertains to the anchor. Also the html is not rendered properly.
Tested in 4.14.5 and 4.14.10 and the anchors work as expected.
Bitbucket Server 5.x (tested in 5.3.1)
- Add a README.md file to the repo (see internally attached README for an exmaple)
- View the README file in the browse page for the repo
- Anchor tags should re-focus on the corresponding section of the README when clicked
- Tags should be rendered correctly
- URL in browser changes by view is not refocused
- Anchor html is not rendered properly: