- After the Workspace settings got updated, the Update Repository Access feature is not present anymore in the UI, meaning that if there are repositories missing in an Administrators group, users have to go through the process of identifying missing repositories and add them.
- Access the workspace settings;
- Navigate to User groups;
- Edit a group;
- There should be a method to easily identify missing repositories or simply update the group's access to all repositories in the workspace;
- It is not possible to update the group's access to all repositories owned by the workspace;
- Fetch the list of missing repositories from the following API endpoint
- Manually add them to the group's scope.