If I rebase my branch and push changes to server in Activity screen for that pull request I get little bit confusing message about UPDATES.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create branch from master
- Made some changes and push it to PR_branch
- Create Pull Request to merge that changes
- Do some changes in master
- Rebase your PR_branch and push changes to server
- Check Activity tab for that pull request and observe that there is message: "<user> UPDATED by adding x commits y seconds ago"
It's possible mark that activity not as UPDATED but as REBASED?