- Following endpoint in https://docs.atlassian.com/bamboo/REST/6.1.1 are not retrieving the expected result set:
- Both endpoint are implementing the same method.
- Using misleading parameters: projectKey buildKey
Existent PROJECT - PLAN in Bamboo whilst running test:
- DEP-CHIL (Dependency - Child)
- DEP-PAR (Dependency - Parent)
- PROJ-PLANA (Project - Plan A)
- PROJ-PLANB (Project - Plan B)
- PROJ-PLANC (Project - Plan C)
- run any of the following cURL command:
In Search for available plan parent dependencies, no results should be found since there is not dependency of any plan.
In Search for available plan child dependencies, only DEP-CHIL should be listed
- All plans as displayed under dependencies.plan section:
- Both endpoint (parent?searchTerm= and child?searchTerm=) are retrieving the same result set.
- searchTerm seems to search only project name/key, e.g:
- searching for existent dependency by referring plan name/key (chil stands for plan key):
- searching for existent dependency by referring project name/key (dep stands for project name Dependency):
- searching for existent dependency by referring project name/key (pr stands for project name Project):