SCP and SSH tasks are not working in Bamboo 6.0.2.
- Setup a plan with SCP task to copy some files from a local path to a remote path
- Run the plan
The SCP and SSH tasks are able to establish a connection, build succeeds.
The below exception is thrown in the build log with private key authentication:
With password authentication:
- Affects both password and private key authentication
- Stop Bamboo
- Download bamboo-scp-plugin-6.0.1.jar
- Go to <bamboo_install>/atlassian-bamboo/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins/
- Move the old plugin, bamboo-scp-plugin-6.0.0.jar out of that directory into a non-Bamboo location (for simple backup purposes)
- Place the fixed plugin, bamboo-scp-plugin-6.0.1.jar, into that directory.
- Start Bamboo
- Disable the SCP / SSH task
- Add a script task the performs the equivalent functions on command-line. Example below which uses password authentication to recursively copy a local path to a remote path (password in the below example is substituted from a Bamboo Plan variable):