Currently Bamboo escapes files it sends via SCP to a remote server with single quote. On Windows, depending on:
- SSH server and its configuration escaped path is not handled properly, as a result file arrived on host server is wrapped with single quote, e.g 'my_app.exe'
Scope of the issue:
- Provide better support for cases when SSH server can't handle paths properly.
- The following server handle path properly:
- Set PowerShell as the default Windows shell for SSH:
- More information: Configuring the default shell for OpenSSH in Windows