- Missing JIRA issues linked to build
- Limited commits when creating releases
- Create 110 commits with each commit have commit message related to JIRA issue "TST-1" until "TST-110"
- Run the plan for these 110 commits in a single build
- Create new release for this build
- JIRA issue "TST-1" until "TST-110" listed in the Build's Issue tab
- When creating new release, it will show 110 commits and 110 JIRA issues compared to the previous release in the Release details (Information on the right side of the following screen)
- After release created, the Release Commit tab showing the number 110
Due to the 100 commits limitation in the build:
- Only JIRA issue "TST-1" until "TST-100" (100 issues) listed in the Build's Issue tab
- Only 100 commits and 100 JIRA issues shown in the Release details
- The number 100 shown in the Release Commit tab
Even though the number 100 shown in the Release Commit tab, the Commit tab still have a message "Showing 100 of 110 code changes"