Status: In Progress (View Workflow)
When trying to import some number of issues (e.g. 5000), it doesn't work and results in "Oops... Something went wrong. Try importing again" error. Lowering the issue limit to 2500 resolve the problem
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Excel and Jira Cloud for Excel add-in.
- Go to "Fields" tab and select fields which can contain a lot of text data.
- Set maximum issues to 5000 (in some cases the limit might be higher or lower, depends on the issue data volume).
- Click "Refresh data" and observe the error.
All issues are imported.
It doesn't import all issues.
There are two options:
- Find the "Max rows" value that works and use it
- Deselect fields in the "Fields" tab which potentially can contain a lot of text data (e.g. description).