When an issue is being created from Slack integration, if the create screen contains the Account field from Tempo add-on and an account is selected for this field, the create process fails
- Install Tempo to your Jira instance.
- Add some accounts, teams, users and associate them with test project.
- Go to the test project configuration and enable Tempo there.
- Add Tempo Account field to issue creation screen.
- Create issue with “/jira create” command from Slack and select some account in Account field.
An error is shown during the issue:
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available