Automatic user synchronization from JIRA (when a Synchronization Interval is set) stop working when the manual Re-Sync is run.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a JIRA User Server.
- Create a User Directory in Stash for JIRA.
- Define a Synchronisation Interval (e.g. 5 minutes).
- Check it is running fine.
- Click in Synchronize.
- Wait for the Synchronization Interval again. It won't run.
To have it working again, it is necessary to Edit the User Directory and set the Synchronization Interval again.