Steps to reproduce the bug:
- Go to Administration cog icon >> User Directories >> Add Directory (button) >> Choose JIRA and Next
- On the form, add the right parameters and configure click the Test button. This gives you a "Success" message.
- Now, before you click the "Save and Test" button, change either the Application name or Application password parameters to invalid ones
- Stash saves it just fine. You will later get the logs below as it tries to sync:
- When you click "Save and Test" Stash should run the tests it did before and don't Save the directory in case the "Application name and/or Application password" are wrong as the user can change those parameters by mistake in the middle of the process.
- Workaround: review the Application name and/or Application password parameters