When upgrading CMAC from 1.0.9 (the embedded version) to latest, if a plan is running while the upgrade happens then the threads are shutdown without the plans finishing. ON restart, the data is inconsistent.
- A version of Confluence with CMAC 1.0.9
- Start a fresh Confluence with CMAC 1.0.9
- Create some spaces and start the migration plan
- Upgrade CMAC before the plans have finished
CMAC should handle the old data correctly in the database tables.
The below exception (for example) is thrown in the atlassian-confluence.log file:
See also the Restore the Cloud Migration Assistant for Confluence to the default version guide.
- Drop CMAC and the migration tables from the database (some tables might not exist or have different foreign key relationships. Run this again if there are foreign key contsraints.) (This is for MySQL, adjust as necessary)
Reinstall CMAC from Marketplace and recreate the plans.
This is similar to plans being stuck in RUNNING state when Confluence restarts.